Monday, September 15, 2014

THANK YOU !!!

Thank you to everyone who came out for the release last night! Words can not convey my extreme gratitude towards each person who came by the store during last nights release. Its the support and comments that truly made this sale something I will never forget. Being able to share my world with others has always been a dream of mine, and I am glad to have shared it with all of you last night!

A lot of time and energy went into the making of this launch. However, I can not take credit for the entirety of it. I want to give a HUGE thanks to my brother Marcus for putting an intense amount of time into the graphics and the overall design/layout of the new site. Him and I went back and forth with my designs and he turned them into a super refined reality. I am forever grateful for his efforts and for his insane attention to detail. Bravo Marcus, I couldn't of done this without you!

I also want to thank my other brother Matt for also helping me design my new logo and for being my absolute "rock" (pun intended!) throughout all my creative endeavors. He has always been my number one source of guidance in this realm and others. I could of never achieved this latest level of Geodraxus without him in my corner. Thank you Mr. Doughty for all that you are !

I want to thank Ron Daley for taking me under his wing and mentoring me over the past few months. He has also been a key factor in the new born Geodraxus figure. Without him, the figure would not be as mechanically sound as it is. He has taught me a lot in a short amount of time and I am super grateful for that! Ron truly cared about what I was creating and was instrumental in getting me where I needed to be. Cheers Ronny!

Lastly, I want to thank my better half Sydney for putting up with me as I stayed out all hours of the night casting these guys up! She has been an absolute trooper when it came to me putting the time in for this release and I am very thankful for her support and understanding! Again, thank you guys for making this release a great one!

Shipping starts late tonight/tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment