Monday, September 8, 2014

Special Invitation



The stars are finally aligned and I am ready to share what has taken the better part of two years to complete. Geodraxus has had many iterations and has been reworked multiple times over the past few years. What started as a rough castaline sculpt, has now turned into what we are seeing now - Geodraxus MK IV. I never thought I would spend this much time working and developing this character and his world. Quite frankly, I was ready to start working on the next thing shortly after his first few castings, but something really struck a chord with this figure though. I have learned a lot along the way and tried to incorporate everything into this latest version. I kept tuning him until I was really satisfied with releasing him . I also wanted to push him to a new level and give him a proper release. This Sunday, September 14th, I would like to invite everyone to Prismiria and check out some neat handmade figures as well as some story content/bios of some new characters.  Ill be posting new stuff all week leading up to the launch so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment