Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Thank You!


 A heartfelt thank you goes out to everyone who stopped by and supported the 15th wave this past week! Man, what a whirlwind it has been since the start of Geo's production almost 6 years ago now. In fact, today marks the five year anniversary of our fist production launch with Geodraxus! Time has truly flown by. I still remember all too well the days of casting, printing, and hand finishing over hundreds of figures by myself into the late night. Production has allowed me explore new avenues while still keeping the creative passion flowing freely. With each and every order that comes in, I still smile and feel an immense amount of gratitude towards everyone for allowing me to share my vision.

As of this post, almost all of the orders have been shipped and some have even started to land yesterday! Be sure to inspect those packages as there may contain some added bonus fun! I truly can't wait for you to check out the latest wave and I hope you enjoy them as I have been since they landed from the factory.

Our next endeavour that is currently on tap will be a big one to say the least. Keep an eye out for more details in the coming months.

Thank you all again, and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment