Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thank You!


 Thank you all for being apart of one of my favorite waves to date! This one was extra special even though it may have taken a bit longer than I anticipated. I do truly feel like it was worth the wait overall and we are extremely satisfied with the results. I won't drag on about the gravity of this clear painted figure in production as I have stated it in a previous post, but man, this is awesome!

 As of this post, all orders have been packed out and shipped. Orders should start to land today and I can't wait for you all to receive them. Note: Make sure to warm up the figures before swapping them around during these cold months. Veteran Glyos people already know, but for some of the newer people, please take care with these plastic shards!

 Thank you all once again for your support! I can't believe we are entering our 5th year in production already. Feels like just yesterday we were looking at the first pvc samples of Geo. I will never forget that day...

 One last but important special thank you goes out to our Musical Maniac Marcus for giving the website a really nice refresh! Thank you brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment