Thursday, April 10, 2014

Setting The Stage






Over the past few weeks I have been working on pushing Geodraxus to a whole new level. I really wanted to tighten him up and refine the figure to make it even better. Taking these steps has taught me a lot about the toy making world. It really pays off to spend extra time on an existing project!

On a related note, I have  the honor of working with Ron Daley. For those of you that doesn't know who Ron is, you can check some of the links below to see some of the projects he has worked on. A true toy genius!

Ron and I have teamed up and we are taking Geodraxus above and beyond in his new MK IV state. Geo has been in the works in his various forms for over a year now. Kind of crazy how time passes us by! Ill post an old drawing from winter of 2012 soon when I first started designing him.

So, now that the sculpts are where I want them, I will be making some master molds with Ron and incorporating the same joint system that Matt and him made many years ago. Thats right, just like the Rechlen and Aves figures and first Travelers. Bridging the gap between Matt's world and mine, has been something I have always looked forward to seeing.

More on all of this soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment