Monday, September 3, 2012

Assembled Forces














Finally got around to painting up some of my hand cast resin heads! Ive been so busy with working the kinks out of my molding and casting, there was no time for fun! Luckily , I have great friends that help me out a ton! Without them, I would be more of a disaster. Hah!

 Here we see three of the heads that will be available soon! From left to right we have ; Ventros, Cy'reen, and Rel! As for right now, I am getting new materials to really start producing some of these heads and some customs to follow. Aiming my guns at NYCC for an official release. Still have a ton to do and not enough time to do it. Just want to take the time to say a huge thanks to : Jesse, Matt, and Marty( The God Beast ) for all being such a huge part in my creativity and my life. You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment