Sunday, June 10, 2012

Moore Shop Pics






With Jesse's latest launch coming to a close, all I can say is WOW! This man has put his heart and soul into all of his projects, but this one was a bit more. Its been a bunch of late nights at the shop with him and I and also at the homestead. These took a little longer than anticipated but I personally think its worth the wait. I know I cant wait to put mine in my collection! There was a lot more added process with this assortment and I can say that I really dig the direction Jesse is taking his stuff. With every launch, he pushes his shit to the next level. Its incredible coming into this just a few years ago and seeing these advances in the toys themselves. Congrats bud! In other news, with all this pretty much done on my end, I will be returning to my swaz that I have going. Still need to get some more supplies but hopefully Ill be moving into the studio soon so I can get working on my sculpts and casting. Ventros is going to undergo some changes. I really cant wait to tell the whole story and have these guys finally be at the point where I am comfortable releasing them. Ill be posting more pics of him soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment