Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Thank You and Happy Holidays!


 

Thank you guys once again for helping us end the year strong with our 10th wave in full pvc production! It is hard to believe that it has been 3 years with Geo in our collections. This wave is a very special one to me personally and I hope when you guys start to receive them, you get a kick out of some of the selections made.

As of this writing, all orders received from over the weekend saw the post office this past Monday. Please be patient as this week is quite possibly the busiest week of the year in terms of shipping. I am already starting to see packages landing so hopefully we maintain this trajectory. 

Looking ahead, there are some really fun projects in the mix as well as some more Geo action! I look forward to sharing more on those fronts soon. Ill be popping up some more photos and stuff over the coming weeks as well.

In the meantime, I truly hope you all enjoy the holidays and most importantly, have fun! The past few years have been extremely tough for many, so I hope you can take comfort in spending time with loved ones and staying safe.

Thank you all again for allowing me a space on your desk, shelf, pocket, or wherever you make keep our geometric friend. Looking forward to sharing more experiences in 2022!




No comments:

Post a Comment