Friday, November 6, 2020

Thank You!


 

Thank you so much for coming out and supporting our last release of the year! I know this year has been tough for many and I truly appreciate all the support through these weird times. It is hard to believe that our little gem friend has been in pvc for almost 2 years now!

Special thanks goes out to the incomparable Matt Doughty for coming in at the zero hour to assist with adjusting the hues on some of these shots to better match the toys. Photographing this latest round was tough and really put me through my paces but with the help of the big bearded man, and my wife Sydney, we were all able to conquer the task! Thanks guys!

Another huge thanks to our resident artist and dear friend Jason Ho. He continues to provide us all with some superb art to accompany this latest batch of figures. It is always a pleasure working with you bud!

Looking at 2021 we will see some new projects come to fruition as well as some fun collaborations to keep things fresh and exciting. Once again, an immense thanks to all of you who have continually come out and shown support throughout the year and beyond. Words can not fully express how much it means to me to be able to continue to share my weird and obscure vision with you all. I am looking forward to what the future holds and I hope you all are staying safe and healthy in this crazy world. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. New projects?!? Ooh man, I am stoked for any new figures, My mind is racing with the possibilities... are we talking new PVC versions of some original characters or something totally new?

    ReplyDelete