Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Thank You!


Thank you so much for the strong response to the third official wave of Geo in pvc! It is crazy to think we have already rolled out 3 full production waves. It seems like just yesterday I was anxiously awaiting the first sample of this guy from the factory, hah!

I want to give a huge thanks to our good friend Jason Ho for yet again providing us all with some stellar Prismirian art! Jason and I worked extensively on this one and I could not be happier with the results. Well done my friend! He was the one who actually sprung the idea of a cloak for Geo this round as we were fleshing everything out. Turns out a very modular one exists in the realm of Glyos, which leads me to my next thank you.

Big thanks to the Father of all of this, Matt "Go Hard" Doughty! Between all of the crazy projects he has going on day to day, he always takes the time to help me further and tighten the things we do around here. I am forever grateful for those non colorblind eyes of yours, hah! And for those of you who want a neat cloak for Geo, take a look at Matt's last wave of Renegades. Matt and Marcus have created a master level modular cape that has endless possibilities for our pvc companions.

Another thank you to my other brother Marcus for coming in at the zero hour to prepare the store and tighten up some photos. I wanted to be sure there was no hiccups like last time and he got us all squared away for launch night. Thank you brother for always having my back!

As of this post, all orders placed over the weekend have been shipped. They should be finding their way to your mailboxes this week! I can not wait to see what you guys think and make with the latest wave. As of right now, the next wave is looking like October and should bring us some neat surprises. 

Thank you all again for the support, it means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment