Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016!


Thank you all for riding along with me on the Spaced Out wagon this year! I think 2016 will go down as the most challenging year I have faced both on a personal level and creative level. However, it also stands as one of the most rewarding years for me as well. It has truly been a roller coaster ride but I find myself very lucky to have accomplished the things I did this year. I am also very happy with ending the year with 10 new characters fully realized in plastic form. This will indeed go down as my most productive and creative year I think.

Looking into 2017 I want to continue pushing the boundaries of toy making and implement more fun and exciting stories with the newly founded digital drawing world I have been traversing. Above is a quick sketch of the characters that made their plastic debuts this year and next year I would like to keep expanding their respective stories going forward.

Once again, thank you for your continued support and lets make 2017 a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment