Sunday, June 15, 2014

Updates!









I have been working feverishly over at the shop the past few months, and I am in a good rhythm!  It has been amazing, yet challenging getting Geodraxus where he is currently. I couldn't of got here without the assistance of  Matt and Ron. These two masters have been instrumental in getting me where I need to be and I can not thank them enough!

I have been experimenting with a lot of different things ranging from new casting methods to new tooling. I am super happy to say that this new figure is 100% Glyos compatible and the joints are tight! I have been having a lot of fun swapping the parts around and plugging them on various Glyos compatible toy lines! I wanted to share a few photos of whats been brewing with old Geo, I hope everyone gets a kick out of it!

More pics and details will surface soon for this release. Get ready for some pictures from Prismiria, Geodraxus' home planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment