Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cloaks on Deck!

Just got some new silicone the other day from smooth-on. I have been adamantly waiting to pour some new molds of my glyos compatible head sculpts. I had previously done a few molds with some lower tear strength silicone, but after talking with Marty(The God Beast) I got the "good stuff". Here is a quick shot of some heads that I casted out of the new molds. I used some quick snap cure urethane just to see if there were any imperfections. The results pleased me thankfully! Thanks again Marty you are a true friend! More to come soon!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats bro! Glad to see you having success w/ the molding & casting! Can't wait to see what you come up w/ next!

    TGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty! Got some more heads on deck and possibly a glyos compatible figure. We shall see what time does permit.

      Delete